(MOBI) My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2

Inicio Foros Hacks/Bans/Reports (MOBI) My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2

Este debate contiene 1 respuesta, tiene 1 mensaje y lo actualizó  asturcraft hace 3 años, 6 meses.

• Autor
    Publicaciones
  • #450523 Respuesta

Arshad Campbell

My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2
    (My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga), #2)
    by Matsuri Akai

My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2

• ISBN: 9781645054924 (1645054926)
    • Author: Matsuri Akai
    • Publisher: Seven Seas
    • Language: english
    • Ages: 13+
    • Format: paperback, 180 pages
    • Release date: July 21, 2020
    • Series: My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga), #2

About The Book

THE ASSASSIN HONES HIS FANGS

Transported to a world of swords and sorcery, Akira and his class found themselves endowed with heroic powers — but nothing was as it seemed. In a vicious betrayal, the king framed Akira for the murder of his own Knight Commander, Saran. Now Akira flees into the depths of a perilous labyrinth, following Saran’s last order: to reach the bottom at any cost. Finding unexpected allies and enemies within those magical corridors, the Assassin sharpens his skills, waiting for the day he can take revenge!

PDF ebook My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 by Matsuri Akai download on Bookshop. MP3 My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 buy cheap iPad. Hardback book My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 Matsuri Akai on Powells. Online ebook My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 read on Mac. MOBI My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 Matsuri Akai on Walmart.

FB2 book My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 download for Kindle. TXT My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 by Matsuri Akai read online on reader. Hardcover book My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 buy on Kobo. EPUB ebook My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 Matsuri Akai. Paperback My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2 download PC on Booktopia.

• #450533 Respuesta

asturcraft
Respuesta a: (MOBI) My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s (Manga) Vol. 2
Tu información: